Welcome to the Heat Matrix App Hub. We’ve put together this page to bring all the apps you need for controlling our full range of smart devices in one place. Further down the page you’ll find links to the apps required for various devices on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. If you have any trouble with downloading, installing or using any of these apps to control your smart devices you can contact our customer support centre by using the Contact Form.
Tuya Smart. Smart life, Smart living.
One of the most popular smart control apps available with over 5 million downloads.
– Remotely control home appliances from anywhere
– Add and control multiple devices at once with one app
– Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home
– Easily share devices among family members
– Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
– Easily and quickly connect Tuya Smart App to devices
The PoerSmart app allows you to remotely monitor and manage your heating and security system from anywhere by using your mobile phone.
– Remotely control your devices from anywhere: check and engage heating system settings like temperature, schedule and working mode
– Clearly see the status of your device batteries and energy consumption
– Real-time push notifications and alerts about your heating system such as high or low temperature or gas leaks
Another very popular app for smart controlled devices with over 10 million downloads.
Built on the Tuya platform Smart Life is a smart device management app for you to control and manage your intelligent home products easier and to live smarter.
The ecoControl app has been developed for use with the following products:
With this app you can monitor and adjust those compatible Bluetooth thermostats, create weekly programs to save energy, check the energy consumption of the previous week or use it as a professional tool to install and monitor new thermostats.
The Ruuvi Station app has been developed for use with the HM71RUUVI Smart Environment Sensor.
Ruuvi Station is an easy and fun way to use the sensor at home. Ruuvi Station collects temperature, relative air humidity, air pressure, signal strength (RSSI) and movement data from all nearby Smart Environment Sensors and displays the data in real-time. Ruuvi Station allows you to manage those sensors, change background photos and visualise the gathered weather information.
A number of our devices are compatible with Amazon’s Alexa app which allows an extra layer of smart control such as automation and voice control.
– Set up your Alexa enabled devices, control or check the status of compatible thermostats, timers and switches at home or on the go
– Create routines to automate your smart home devices
– Control your devices with voice commands while the app is open by simply saying “Alexa” to summon your smart personal assistant
Google Assistant helps you get everyday tasks done more easily and is thoughtfully designed to offer help through your day while keeping your information private, safe and secure.
A number of our devices are compatible with Google Assistant adding an additional layer of smart control such as automation and voice control.
SmartThings is Samsung’s foray into Smart Control apps. It allows control of all your compatible devices with quick and easy connection and control of your smart home devices through SmartThings.
– Control and check in on your home from wherever you are
– Connect your smart devices across many different brands to work together by setting ‘scenes’
– Build routines that are set on time, weather and device status, so your home runs smoothly in the background
– Allow shared control by giving access to other users
– Receive status updates about your devices with automated notifications
– Talk to your devices using Google Assistant
– Track monitor and save money on energy with SmartThings Energy. See how much your home and compatible devices cost to run, and try various energy saving features, such as AI saving mode, or schedule devices to run during off peak hours.
IFTTT allows you to connect and automate your favourite apps and devices with a simple no-code interface. Turn on any of the 100,000’s of pre-built automations, or get creative, and build your own. Automations can be as simple as connecting two services, or as sophisticated as workflows that involve multiple services and conditional logic.
– Control every aspect of your smart home using Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant
– Save time and money by automating your smart home
Scan the QR code on the left to head to our landing page app where you can quickly and easily see our latest products and offers. You can save this page to your phone’s home screen with a bookmark on both iOS and Android for quick access in the future. We keep this page updated for you so you can see what we’re up to with minimal effort!
Alternatively, click here on your PC, Laptop or Tablet to view our landing page app.